A 30% deposit secures your chosen dates, if these are more than 12 weeks ahead.

Your Selection

Katie's Cottage

Huisinis, Outer Hebrides

Your Dates

Arrival
Please select date below
Departure
Please select date below

Accommodation: £0.00

Booking Fee: £0.00

Total: £0.00

Check Availability

Available
Unavailable
Your Selected Dates (click to choose or clear)
Sep 2019
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Oct 2019
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Nov 2019
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Dec 2019
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Jan 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
27
28
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Feb 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Mar 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
28
29
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Apr 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
27
28
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
May 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Jun 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Jul 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
26
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Aug 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Sep 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
28
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Oct 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
25
26
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Nov 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Dec 2020
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Jan 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Feb 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Mar 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
26
27
28
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Apr 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
26
27
28
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
May 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Jun 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
28
29
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Jul 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
25
26
27
28
29
30
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Aug 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
30
31
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Sep 2021
Fri
Sat
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
27
28
29
30
31
01
02

Dogs

Will you be bringing dogs with you?

Booking Payment Process

A 30% deposit secures your chosen dates, if these are more than 12 weeks ahead. The remaining 70% balance is due 12 weeks prior to arrival. If the dates are within the next 12 weeks the full amount is due in order to reserve.

Good Housekeeping Deposit

This is required to be put in place 3 weeks prior to arrival. We can pre-authorise a Credit Card which, if there is no claim, is cancelled following your stay. We can also take this by Debit Card but cannot pre-authorise a Debit Card. This is refunded to your card subject to no claim, following your departure.